Cytoplan Cyto-biotic Active 9 strains # 3220
- Buy 3 for £40.95 each and save 10%
Cyto-Biotic Active is a live native bacteria powder comprising 9 strains plus a small amount of the prebiotic inulin which stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria and other healthy native bacteria in the gut. With antibiotic resistant strains and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate.
Cyto-Biotic Active contains 9 live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of prebiotic in a powder – designed to have activity throughout the whole GI tract and help supplement all fundamental bacterial populations in the gut.
• This is our most ‘active’ live bacteria supplement and particularly suited for use as post-antibiotic and for patients with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)-type symptoms.
• Prebiotics are dietary substances such as fructo-oligosaccharides or Inulin, which stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria and other healthy native bacteria in the gut
• Cyto-Biotic Active ingredients are Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides) plus a complex of 3 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per 3ml teaspoon
• Cyto-Biotic Active comes in a powder – simply add to water in recommended dose
• This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole GI tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
• This supplement comprises specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human GI tract
• Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
• The strains in this supplement will replace native bacteria when such levels are low to replicate all functions – i.e. the production of B vitamins and vitamin K, immune support, digestive support
Cyto-biotic Active Powder3ml Teaspoon will provide on average
|Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria:|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
|Size and form||100 g|
|Directions Of Use||No|
|Dosage||Adults & children over 12 years: One level teaspoon. Children aged 6-11 years: 1/2 level teaspoon. Children aged 3-5 years: 1/3 level teaspoon. This product is suitable for babies. How to take: Stir the required dose of Cyto-Biotic Active into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 10 minutes and drink on an empty stomach, preferably just before bedtime. For those taking Antibiotics: Take 1 teaspoon twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Cyto-Biotic Active for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course. For those Travelling: Start taking Cyto-Biotic Active for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.|
|Precautions||Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.|
|Other ingredients||Cornstarch, maltodextrin, inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides), bifodobacterium infantis, bifodobacterium lactis, bifodobacterium longum, enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus salivarius, lactococcus lactis, vanilla powder. *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.|