Last updated 02nd April 2008.
1. Northwoodhealthfoods.com complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on the Northwoodhealthfoods.com website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. Customers and subscribers to Northwoodhealthfoods.com can check the information we hold by emailing us at northwoodprivacyatnorthwoodhealthfoods.com.
6. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
7. Northwoodhealthfoods.com regularly emails site news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to the Northwoodhealthfoods.com email service. All subscription emails sent by Northwoodhealthfoods.com contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
8. We do not rent, sell or exchange mailing lists to third parties.
9. We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used the Northwoodhealthfoods.com website via a site belonging to one of our partners.
10. If you subscribe to the Northwoodhealthfoods.com email service via a partner site that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to the Northwoodhealthfoods.com email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
12. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, Northwoodhealthfoods.com does not send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
13. Northwoodhealthfoods.com may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with Northwoodhealthfoods.com regarding products or services directly provided by Northwoodhealthfoods.com.
14. All emails sent by Northwoodhealthfoods.com will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from the Northwoodhealthfoods.com mailing list and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
If you have any questions relating to our Privacy Statement please email us at northwoodprivacyatnorthwoodhealthfoods.com.