Welcome to Northwoodhealthfoods.com. Shopping is easy, convenient and secure. Simply select the product you want to purchase and follow the instructions below:
1. Click "Add to Cart" to place the product(s) you have selected into your shopping basket.
2. When you've completed shopping, click the "Checkout" button, which is found at the top on each page.
Then, simply follow the instructions to checkout and complete your order
Please note that you may change the contents or edit the quantities of items in your shopping basket until you click “Place Order.” After clicking “Place Order” your order will be processed.
After your order has been submitted, a “Thank You” page will be displayed confirming that your order was received. You will also receive an email confirmation promptly following each order. If your email confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after you have placed your order, please contact us on 01-923-824-882 for assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns when placing an order or if you wish to inquire about a previously placed order, please call Northwoodhealthfoods.com on 01-923-824-882 for assistance or use the “Contact Us” tab that can be found on the right hand side of any page of our website. Please have your order number available in order for us to serve you efficiently.
SHOPPING BASKET Click “My Cart" to display the quantities of the items you have placed in your shopping cart and the total cost of your purchase. You may also remove or make changes to your purchase.
REMOVING ITEMS FROM YOUR BASKET If you wish to remove an item in your Shopping cart, simply go to "My Cart" and click the "Bin" link near the product name. The item will be removed from your shopping cart.CREDIT CARDS and DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED:
- Visa Delta
- American Express
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit/debit card being used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
SAFE SHOPPING The verification of your credit or debit card is carried out by SagePay, a leading provider of secure online card processing in the UK.
SagePay is authorised by all the major banks and card companies in the UK to carry out the processing of credit and debit card transactions.
SagePay uses 128-bit encryption, the strongest commercially available form of encryption on the internet.
Northwoodhealthfoods.com does not have access to your card details, these are passed directly from SagePay in an encrypted form to your bank over a secure link; we (like you) receive a transaction receipt as proof of your purchase. This means that you can be sure that your card details never leave this secure environment.
To check that you are on a secure page look for the following in your browser:
- The website address when ordering begins with "https" rather than "http".
- A picture of a locked padlock will appear in your browser.
Payment Process Security
Please note during a transaction the SagePay system can make the following security checks in, addition to checking the usual card details:
- Card security code check: The three digit number on the back of a card.
- Address & Postcode check: The address & postcode entered at the time of purchase is checked against the details held by the card issuer.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address logged: The IP address shows a customer's address on the Internet at the time of the transaction.
- Your bank and card company also carry out further security checks during the transaction process.
All of these measures are designed to protect customers and prevent the fraudulent use of their credit or debit cards.