Cytoplan Betaine & Pepsin # 1150
- Buy 3 for £9.55 each and save 10%
As we age Hydrochloric Acid production frequently declines but remains important for the breakdown of food in the gut. This supplement will help to replace some of the lost acidity in the stomach, thus aiding the digestion of food. Similarly these capsules may be favoured by those who wish to ensure a sufficiency of Hydrochloric Acid.
As we age, Hydrochloric Acid production frequently declines, but remains important for the breakdown of food in the gut. For example it sterilises ingested food, acidifies it and hence activates a powerful protease called Pepsin and allows vitamin B12 to be extracted from foodstuffs. Additionally, several minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc rely on this acid for their utilisation in the body.
- This Betaine HCL with Pepsin supplement will help to replace some of the lost acidity in the stomach, thus aiding the digestion of food
- This supplement may also be favoured by those who wish to ensure a sufficiency of Hydrochloric Acid
- Each Betaine HCL with Pepsin capsule provides Betaine HCL 345mg and Pepsin NF 10mg
- Betaine is essential for the process by which dietary lipids are turned into phospholipids, and so supports liver function
Betaine & Pepsin1 capsule will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
|Size and form||60 Tablets|
|Directions Of Use||1-2 capsules with main meals, or take as directed by a practitioner.|
|Precautions||Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.|
|Other ingredients||Betaine hydrochloride, capsule shell (gelatine), microcrystalline cellulose, pepsin.|