Naturtint Permanent Hair Colourant 8N - Wheatgerm Blond
- Buy 4 for £7.81 each and save 33%
- Buy 8 for £7.58 each and save 35%
- Buy 12 for £7.35 each and save 37%
- Buy 24 for £7.12 each and save 39%
Naturtint’s pioneering new formula is now ‘naturally better’ and enriched with even more natural ingredients to actively and gently care for the health of both your hair and scalp, whilst delivering the best cosmetic results – stronger, smoother, softer, healthier, younger looking hair.
- No Ammonia
- No Resorcinol
- No Parabens
- No DEA
- No Silicones
- No Paraffin
- No Mineral Oils
- No Heavy Metals
- No SLS
- No Formaldehyde Derivatives
- No Artificial Fragrances
|Size and form||165 ml|
|Directions Of Use||In each box of hair dye there is a small bottle that contains the actual hair colourant and a larger bottle that contains the color developer. Must always mix them in equal amounts. Need not use whole box each time you use Naturtint hair color e.g.
- if you are just touching up your roots or patches of grey
- if you have short hair
- if you are mixing different colors
In a separate plastic/glass bowl, just mix up the amount of colourant and color developer that you require, leaving the remaining colourant and color developer separately in their own individual bottles with their tops on and they will both keep for several months.
|Precautions||Always follow the instruction leaflet.
Choosing a Naturtint Colour If you are using Naturtint for the first time or are looking to try a new shade, use the codes to help you choose the most suitable colour. Each Naturtint shade is given a code usually consisting of a number and then a letter. The number represents a scale of how dark or light a colour is, with 1 (e.g. 1N Ebony Black) being the darkest and 10 (e.g. 10N Light Dawn Blonde) being the lightest. The letter afterwards tells you what kind of tones and colour you can expect, where N = Natural, G = Golden, M = Mahogany, C = Copper, R = Red, I = Iridescent and A = Ash. You can go as dark as you like with Naturtint, but you can only lighten by one or two shades in one colouring. For example, if you are naturally/currently similar to the 5N, you could use the 6N or 7N, or even the 6G or 7C if you were looking to change the tone as well as lighten the hair. As a general rule, most people suit shades one or two darker or lighter than their natural shade, as this generally suits their skin tone.
If you want to use a brighter tone such as a Mahogany (M) or Copper (C) and you have some grey hair – mix them with a similar numbered Natural (N) tone first for a uniform and natural-looking coverage. E.g. Mix 50:50 proportions of 4M with 4N. The Ash colours are generally not intended for use on their own – use these two shades to tone down hair colour i.e. if too yellow, orange, brassy, golden, reddish.
Skin Sensitivity Test This product contains ingredients that can cause skin irritation in some individuals. It is for this reason that a sensitivity test must always be carried out 48 hours before colouring the hair. Simply follow these steps:
1. Remove any earrings. Cleanse a small area (1-2cm) of skin behind your ear and on your inner elbow and dry gently.
2. Put on the gloves provided and carefully unscrew the caps from the Colourant and Colour Developer bottles.
3. In a plastic bowl, using plastic utensils, mix a small amount (in equal measures) of the Colourant and Colour Developer until totally blended. Do not use metal or metal utensils. Reseal both bottles immediately to preserve the contents ready for full application 48 hours later.
4. Using a cotton bud, apply the mixture to the cleansed area behind your ear and on your inner elbow and allow it to dry.
5. Then apply 2 more layers, each time allowing the areas to dry in-between.
6. Leave the test mixture on the skin for at least 48 hours without washing, covering or touching the test area.
7. If you experience any signs of reaction, such as swelling, redness, blistering, rash or itching, in or around the test area, you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients within the formula – rinse immediately and do not use this product on your hair.
Colour Strand Test In order to assess the selected tone and development time required to achieve it, simply carry out the following test:
1. Use the same mixture you prepared for your skin sensitivity.
2. Cut a small lock of hair from the root and, wearing the gloves provided, completely cover with the mixture. You might find it helpful to secure the ends with some sticky tape first.
3. Rinse the hair clean after 20-30 minutes. In the case of stubborn grey or to achieve a more intense colour, leave the mixture for a further 5-10 minutes.
4. Gently dry the section of hair to reveal your colour result, remembering to make a note of your hairs specific development time.
5. If the colour result is too dark reduce the development time for your full colouring process, if the grey coverage is insufficient increase the development time to a maximum of 40 minutes, or if the colour result is too light we recommend you choose a darker shade.
In each box of Naturtint, along with the components of the colourant, you will find protective gloves and a comprehensive instruction leaflet, detailing the preparation and application of the colour. Please read and follow these instructions carefully before use. If you are still uncertain about any aspect or have any questions, please call the Naturtint helpline on 0345 601 8129.
|Other ingredients||HAIR COLOURANT 8N WHEAT GERM BLONDE
INGREDIENTS: Peg-2 Oleamine. Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Peg-4 Rapeseedamide. Alcohol Denat (Alcohol). Propylene Glycol. Ethanolamine. Oleic Acid. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Triticum Vulgare, Soy, Corn, Avena Sativa). Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil). Tetrasodium Edta. Sodium Metabisulfite. Sodium Erythorbate. P-Phenylenediamine. 2-Methylresorcinol. 4-Chlororesorcinol. M-Aminophenol. 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate
COLOR DEVELOPER INGREDIENTS: Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Hydrogen Peroxide. Cetyl Alcohol. Cetearyl Alcohol. Laureth-3. Ceteareth-20. Oxyquinoline Sulfate. Phoshoric Acid.
COLOUR FIXING SHAMPOO INGREDIENTS: Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Sodium Cocoamphoacetate. Glycerin. Lauryl Glucoside. Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate. Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate. Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Peg-4 Rapeseedamide. Decyl Glucoside. Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed Seed Extract). Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate. Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus Oil). Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil). Sodium Benzoate. Potassium Sorbate. Citric Acid.
NUTRIDEEP PROTECTIVE CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS: Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Cetearyl Alcohol. Behentrimonium Methosulfate. Glycerin. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Flower Extract). Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed Seed Extract). Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Fruit Water). Ceteareth-20. Cetyl Alcohol. Glyceryl Stearate. Ceteth-20. Steareth-20. Sodium Benzoate. Potassium Sorbate. Parfum (Fragrance). D-Limonene. Citric Acid.
ANTI-AGEING CC CREAM INGREDIENTS: Aqua Purificata (Purified Water). Quaternium-80. Behentrimonium Methosulfate. Cetearyl Alcohol. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Ceramide Ng. Potato Starch Modified. Sodium Benzoate. Potassium Sorbate. Parfum (Fragrance). Limonene. Linalool. Citronellol. Citric Acid.