Equazen Eye Q Baby (30 Capsules) (Expiry Date 05-2021)
- Buy 1 for £7.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 6 for £7.75 each and save 9%
- Buy 12 for £7.49 each and save 12%
- Buy 24 for £7.25 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for £6.99 each and save 18%
- Buy 96 for £6.75 each and save 21%
EQUAZEN uses a unique marine fish oil that has four times more EPA than DHA. This allows the EPA to function better, and give it a more active role in helping to maintain the eye and brain in healthy functioning order.
EQUAZEN contains high quality marine and botanical oils. Here are a few of the key facts that you may want to know so that you – or your children – can take these oils with confidence.
Five facts about the Omega-3 component of EQUAZEN
- In EQUAZEN, the high EPA marine oil comes from small fish, specifically sardines and pilchards.
- The fish which is used in these oils is sourced from sustainable stocks.
- The oil used is independently tested for its Vitamin A and D content.
- For the high EPA oils, the harvest of the fish is during the few weeks of the year when these oils are highest, ensuring that the oils deliver a high natural source of EPA – this is important for the quality of this fish oil.
- The oils comply with stringent EC and WHO regulations with regard to dioxins, PCBs, heavy metals and other potential pollutants.
Equazen eye q baby
Suitable for 6 months to 3 years
Long chain fatty acids are important for babies too. Equazen eye q baby brings you the specific Omega-3 and Omega -6 essential fatty acids that have been shown to be important for a baby's healthy growth.
We know that up to 30% of the dry weight of the brain and eye is made up of long chain fatty acids, the majority being Omega-3 DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and to a lesser degree Omega-6 and that these nutrients can only be supplied from the diet. So it is particularly important that they’re in constant supply during the first two years of a child's life, when brain development is most rapid.
A developing baby will receive essential fatty acids through its mother’s placenta during pregnancy, and hopefully these nutritional inputs will be maintained during breastfeeding, as essential fatty acids are key active components of a mother's breast milk. To help safeguard dietary intake during breastfeeding we recommend mothers supplementing withmumomega. A young infant’s brain continues growing rapidly until they are approximately two years old, therefore Omega-3 DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and Omega-6 AA (arachidonic acid) are still important after breastfeeding has stopped.
The formulation is similar to the capsules of its parent product, mumomega, but the essential fatty acids in Equazen eye q baby are delivered in simple Twist-Off capsules. So all you have to do is twist off the tip and squeeze the contents into any food and drink. The product is suitable for babies of 6months to 3 years old.
Baby per daily intake: 1 capsule
Hi-DHA fish oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol), virgin Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol, from IP soya).
|Fish Oil (omega-3)||200mg|
|Eicsapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||14mg|
|Docosahexaaenoic Acid (DHA)||100mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||2.8mg|
|Evening Primrose Oil (omega-6) of which Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||5mg|
|Natural Vitamin E||1.4mg ° TE+1 EU recommended daily allowance.|
3 EU recommended daily allowance: 14% RDA. +°TE = d-alpha tocopherol.
Equazen eye q: Oil Purity
Equazen eye q contains high quality marine and botanical oils. Here are a few of the key facts that you may want to know so that you – or your children – can take our oils with confidence.
Five facts about the Omega-3 component of equazen eye q:
- In equazen eye q, the high EPA marine oil comes from small fish, specifically sardines and pilchards.
- The fish which we use in our oils is sourced from sustainable stocks.
- The oil we use is independently tested for its Vitamin A and D content.
- For our high EPA oils, we harvest the fish during the few weeks of the year when these oils are highest, ensuring that we deliver a high natural source of EPA – this is important for the quality of our fish oil.
- We comply with stringent EC and WHO regulations with regard to dioxins, PCBs, heavy metals and other potential pollutants.
The result is high quality fish oil in a natural form.
You may want to know some facts about the Omega-6 component: virgin unrefined Evening Primrose Oil. This is a particularly high quality source of GLA because we
- Extract with a simple mechanical press similar to that used for virgin olive oil, ensuring minimal contact with heat, light or oxygen. We believe this to be superior to the other methods. Solvent extraction leaves chemical traces, and mainstream pressing causes heat damage to this delicate oil.
- Filter the oil to take out small particles.
- Refine to reduce the impurities which can affect product stability and which could give the oil a bad odour or taste
- Finally, when manufacturing these ingredients, we use pharmaceutical-grade facilities for encapsulation and packaging.
|Size and form||N/A N/A|
|Directions Of Use||N/A|