Bio Kult 60 Capsules
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Made in the UK
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
|Size and form||60 Capsules|
|Directions Of Use||Directions for use: 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals. Bio-Kult is a completely safe probiotic, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose. Bio-Kult probiotic capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.|
|Precautions||If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course For travellers: 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel Children: Children under 12 - half adult dose.|
|Other ingredients||Cellulose (bulking agent)
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).