Cytoplan Be-Bright # 6620
- Buy 3 for £14.13 each and save 10%
Our Health Creation 'Be Bright' B Complex High Potency Supplements, Play An Important Role In Mood, Cardiovascular Health And Cancer Prevention & Immunity.
Be Bright contains all the essential B vitamins in a high potency tablet, and also includes several non-B vitamins. Choline serves as a co-enzyme in the metabolism of the B vitamins, which is why it is included. Inositol is closely involved with B6, folic acid, pantothenic acid and PABA and is associated with the metabolic pathways of these B vitamins. Vitamin C is included because it prevents the oxidation of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B5.
- B Complex High Potency Vitamins play an important role in mood, cardiovascular health, cancer prevention and immunity.The stresses of modern-day living and in particular alcohol consumption increase our needs for these essential group of vitamins.
- The B complex vitamins provide the body with energy by aiding in the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose, which the body “burns” to produce energy. They are also vital in the metabolism of fats and protein.In addition, the B vitamins are necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system and may be its single most important factor in the maintenance of the nerves. Anxiety states are usually a sign of deficiency of B vitamins.
- B vitamins are essential for the maintenance of muscle tone in the gastro-intestinal tract and for the health of the skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver. The water-solubility of the B complex vitamins means that any excess is excreted and not stored. Therefore, they must be continually replaced.
- Sulphur drugs, sleeping pills, insecticides and oestrogen create a condition in the digestive tract which can destroy B vitamins. Certain B vitamins are lost through perspiration and also the prolonged use of alcohol uses up high levels of B’s.
Health Creation: Be-Bright1 tablet will provide on average:
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
|Size and form||60 Tablets|
|Directions Of Use||No|
|Dosage||1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.|
|Precautions||Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.|
|Other ingredients||Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, inositol, vegetable stearic acid, thiamin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), riboflavin, choline bitartrate, para-amino benzoic acid (PABA), vitamin B6, silicon dioxide, folic acid, biotin, magnesium aspartate, vitamin B12.|