Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel - for topical application # 2099
- Buy 3 for £7.57 each and save 10%
Aloe Vera Gel benefits skin abrasions, burns, ulcers, minor wounds and itchy or dry skin when applied topically. Aloe Vera Gel can also be used as a sunscreen at SPF 8. Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel is free from perfume and parabens and is considered non allergenic. This is a 100ml sized tube of Aloe Vera Gel, ideal for travellers or to fit in a handbag.
Cytoplan Aloe Vera Skin Gel is a gentle and active cold extracted gel sourced from on the highest quality raw ingredients that can be applied to minor cuts, abrasions and skin soreness.
- The type of Aloe Vera we use is Aloe Barbadensis Miller
- This is a gentle and active aloe skin gel
- Suitable for use topically as a sun screen (with a factor of about 8)
- Also for minor burns, grazes, skin eruptions, fungal rashes and stretch marks
- Helpful for dry skin conditions
- It is free from perfume and parabens and is considered non allergenic
|Size and form||100 ml|
|Directions Of Use||No|
|Precautions||Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Once opened use within 18 months.|
|Other ingredients||For Topical use only. Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel can be applied to minor skin wounds such as cuts,grazes,small ulcers,spots and burns to aid healing,or to help lessen the effect of stretch marks.Apply to skin as often as desired.|